Friday, June 8, 2012

5 days of Nicki Minaj-Look 3 Stupid H*%

Due to my skin braking out randomly I had skip filming/posting this look last week.  I also hadn't worn makeup for about a good 2 weeks to let my skin rest.  So this week is a two for 1, you'll get both looks 3 & 4 this friday.  This look was inspired by the Stupid Hoe music video.  Taking the pastel blue & leopard look (where she's in the cage) I merged those looks together creating something fun.  On a side note I do believe they used a cheetah in the music video but drew leopard spots on her.

 

Product I Used:

Urban decay:
-24/7 eye pencil in Eldorado  
-24/7 liquid liner in Perversion

MAC:
-Paint pot in chilled on ice
-Powder plus foundation NC40
-Eye shadow in goldmine & amber lights

Tarte:
-Amazonian clay blush in blissful

Revlo:
-Lip butter in Cupcake

Make Up For Ever 
-HD foundation   





No comments:

Post a Comment