Friday, June 8, 2012

5 days of Nicki Minaj-Look 4 Vibe Magazine

For this look I was inspired by Nicki's Vibe Magazine pictures.  I remembered this look because I bought the magazine last year & this look was posted right on the cover.  It has fun bright colors with feather accents.  This look may not be for every one but it's definitely eye catching.  I traded the blue feathers glued to the outer part of her right eye for feather lashes instead.  Check back next week Friday for the final look for this 5 look series.



Products I Used:

BH Cosmetics:
- 1st Edition 120 Palette

Urban Decay:
-Primer potion in Eden
-15 yr anniversary palette
-24/7 eye pencil in Electric & Ransom

MAC:
-eye shadow in Whistle
-Blush in Overdyed
-Viva glam Nicki

NYX:
-Jumbo pencil in Milk

Make Up For Ever:
-HD Foundation
-Aqua lip in 16C



                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment