Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PS3 controller inspired Look

If you couldn't tell by now I love to play video games.  It's something I can do for hours.  On the 20th of this month my husband & I celebrated our anniversary.  We had a COD themed wedding which inspired me to put together this look.  It's also nice for the spring.  I hope you enjoy!

Link to tutorial here: Click here for tutorial

Link to a teaser video of our entrance/first dance:
Click Here>> Our COD Wedding teaser

Pasword: COD


Products used:

BH Cosmetics
-1st edition 120 palette

Urban Decay
-Primer Potion in Eden
-Naked 2 palette
-Cannonball mascara

NYX
-Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk

MAC
-Viva glam gaga lipstick

Benefit
-Hoola Bronzed

Nars
-Orgasm blush

Canmake
-Cheeks & Cheeks #01

Make up for ever
-HD foundation





No comments:

Post a Comment