Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gradient/Ombre Nails

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a nice valentine's with the ones you love.  And if you don't celebrate valentine's I still hope that you are having a wonderful day.  I created a really easy nail gradient tutorial a couple days ago.  Instead of making a gradient on each nail I decided to take all the nails to create one gradient/ ombre.  This is quite simple but you can create some really nice combinations.  Here's a shot of it below as well as the polishes used.

Products Used:
-OPI Mermaids Tears
-Susie N.Y. #04 (Japanese brand)
-Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Mint Sorbet #340
-AC #44 (from a 100円 store)
-Sally Hansen Double Duty Base/Top coat
-Seche Base

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.. that looks awesome! i love the look of it! First time on your blog! very nice blog!

    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice easy way to spice up your nails. :) thank you for visiting!

      Delete