Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fukubukuro 2012

For those of you that aren't familiar with what this is/means let me fill you in.   Every first day of every year in Japan (as well as Hawaii) they have a huge sale with things that are majorly discounted.  Fukubukuro (福袋)  a goody/mystery bags filled with merchandise & you pay half or even less than the original price.  Stores puts together bags containing things they couldn't get rid of the previous year.  But some bags are filled with high priced items as well.

Although I didn't stand in line early in the morning on the first of January I did make a purchase.  My husband & I went to Aeon Mall where they have their 5 days of sales (Smile Bargain).  It lasts from the 1st to the 5th.  We picked up a PSVita which released on the 17th of December.  As shown below we picked up a bundle for 30,000  Which was a nice deal.  It included the 3G/WiFi Vita, 4GB memory card & a screen protector.  A review will soon follow.  I hope you all had a fun & safe New Years Eve.  Enjoy the year!      




Happy New Years!!!

MsCookieTea

No comments:

Post a Comment