Thursday, January 5, 2012

Like butter!

The weather has been cold which means spending a little more time on your skin.  At least for me anyway. It's been a lot of trial & error trying to find a lotion that works well.  I have dry skin especially on my shins.  If I neglect to moisturize my shins will end up looking very dry, sometimes it gets as bad as peeling.  But a couple years ago I found my holy grail moisturizer.  It looks like Crisco & feels like butter... L'occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream.  

I first used this when my mom brought it home.  It absorbs nicely & doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky like some other lotions.  There isn't a heavy scent to it either which is nice especially if you don't like lotions with a strong smell.  You also don't have to use a whole bunch of product to have your skin feeling moisturized.  The only down side to this lotion is the cost may be a bit more than you'd like to pay for 7oz. of product.  Overall I do think this product is worth spending a little more on if you have a difficult time trying to find a moisturizer that works for you.





MsCookieTea

   

No comments:

Post a Comment