Monday, September 12, 2011

Kawaii Nail Tutorial

I haven't posted a nail tutorial on my channel as this is my first.  The blog post was late & I hadn't realized it till now.  Since I have posted the actually video on September 1st.  It's tutorial was a spontaneous decision.  As far as how often nail tutorials will be posted I'm not sure.  What I do know is this simple design was inspired by fall trends (polka dots) as well as kawaii (cute) things you see in Japan.  The color choice is what really brought that japanese feel to it.  A combination you may not really choose to pair with each other.  Here's a list of items use as well as a picture of the design.

Products used:

Sally Hansen:
-Double Duty base & top coat
-Hard as Nails #340 Mint Sorbet 
-Complete Salon Manicure #520 Shrimply Devine
-HD #16 Laser

Tools:
-Toothpicks
-Scotch Tape

Mahalo, MsCookieTea
       

No comments:

Post a Comment