Monday, September 5, 2011

Featured on Beautylish!

I posted a review about my favorite mascara, Urban Decay's Cannonball.  Having a very difficult time finding mascara that holds my curl.  I had high hopes for this mascara not only because it's from Urban Decay (which by the way is one of my fav brands)  but something just told me I'd have to look no further.  When I tested it out I was amazed that my lashes stayed curled the whole time I was wearing it.  This is truly my holy grail mascara.  It's also a japanese formula which I love!  So thank you Beautylish for featuring me as this hasn't been the first.  But I'm ecstatic to see me featured along with all the other beauties.  Look out for a small battle of the mascaras (Japanese formulas) I will put the UD Cannonball to the test.




Mahalo, MsCookieTea

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being featured! I have tons of friends who would love to try that mascara ^^

    ReplyDelete