Friday, July 6, 2012

Chanel Spring-Summer 2012 Evening bag (Chevron) Nails

Inspired by a Chanel evening bag from the Spring-Summer 2012 collection.  The pastel blue chevron pattern with a light grey strip on the left & right framing in the pattern.  There's gold ring hardware holding the gold chain strap .  In between two links on the strap there is a CC charm.  Inspired I took this design & turned it into nail art.  I used mint & teal polish to create the chevron pattern.  For the strips on the side I took a mauve-grey polish.  To create the signature CC logo I use a gold polish finishing off the design.



Products used:
-Seche Clear base
-Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Mint Sorbet
-O.P.I. in Mermaids Tears
-Susie N.Y. #28
-O.P.I in Bling Dynasty
-Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat  







No comments:

Post a Comment