Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gyaru Inspired Look

This is a look I wanted to create for some time now.  Especially when I first started my YT channel because at the time that's when the tsunami & earthquake hit.  But I just never got around to it.  So here it finally is.  The look is really a minimal make-up look with flawless skin as well as top & bottom lashes.

Products I Used:

Urban Decay:
-Primer potion in Eden
-Naked 2 palette
-24/7 eye pencil in Midnight Cowboy
-24/7 liquid liner in Perversion

Make Up For Ever:
-HD Foundation

MAC:
-Powder plus foundation NC40
-Highlight powder in Chez Chez Lame

Nars:
-Turkish Delight

NYX:
-Jumbo pencil in Milk

Revlon:
-Colorburst 008 Candy pink

Canmake:
-Cheeks & cheeks 01

Diamond Lash:
Lash Volume series
-Sexy eye
-Charming eye




No comments:

Post a Comment