Monday, March 26, 2012

Shoedazzle

There has been a lot of monthly subscription sites that you pay a set amount each month & you choose a new product for that month.   From makeup, shoes, to Jewelry.  When you sign up you take a test to help the stylist best determine your style.  You usually have your own "showroom" where you have items based off of the initial style test you take.  If there isn't anything that you really like you can request for different pieces to be chosen for you.  Shoedazzle allows you to skip the month if you decided not to buy something.  But you need to make sure you remember to skip on the month by the 5th or your card will be charged.  You will then get a credit for a future order.

  This was the first monthly subscription i signed up for in 2010.  I eventually canceled my account to take a break from the whole thing.  Life got busy, the last thing I wanted to worry about was remembering to pick a shoe each month.  But I made a recent purchase (my husband actually) & received my shoe in the mail a couple weeks ago.  Thank you to my hubby it was part of my anniversary gift.

I do have to say they have come a long way.  The packaging is different, there are more options to choose from besides shoes & I also received a complimentary gift (nail polish & nail filer) for begin a first time buyer.  I was very pleased when receiving my shoes.  The shoe looks & feels well made.  As far as the fit goes it seems true to size.  My foot is narrow so for any heel with straps (not just the Shoedazzle) it tends to be loose.  I'll end up having to add extra holes to the strap(s).  You may want to keep that in mind you wouldn't want to wear heels that don't fit right.  Rolling your ankle would not be good.    

Recent purchase:
Name: Alicia
Color: Blush
Size:6
4.5" Heel 1.5" Platform
Faux Patent leather

Thoughts:
The fit is perfect.  I love the height.  I prefer a high heel as well as a decent platform to match.  This shoe may not be for you if you like a shorter heel.  The color is nude with a slight pink undertone.  Depending what kind of lighting you're in the shoe may look more nude or more pink.  It's the perfect nude pump I was looking for.  

Below I'll post 2 shoes I purchased back in 2010 as well as the new purchase for comparison.  Since this is the initial post about Shoedazzle I have more pictures than normal.  Basically a box opening in pictures.





















   

No comments:

Post a Comment