Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chocolate covered donut with Sprinkles

I love food! I thought of a fun way to incorporate food into fun looks.  Since creating this look I have worn it a few times.  I used bright colors & glitter to really make this look fun.  At the end of the video I added some bloopers since there seemed to be so much going on that day while I was trying to film.

Link to the tutorial here: Click here for tutorial

Products used:

Make up for ever
-Hd foundaion
-Glitter #3
-15C Aqua lip pencil

Urban decay
-Primer potion in Eden
-Naked 2 palette
-24/7 eye pencil in Burbon

MAC
-Cork eyeshadow
-Espresso eyeshadow
-Viva glam Nicki lipstick

NXY
-Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Bh Cosmetics
-1st Edition 120 Palette

Canmake
-01 Cheeks & Cheeks blush

Duo lash adhesive

Japanese lashes from Don Q






No comments:

Post a Comment