Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Breast Cancer awareness month & Halloween!!

Hello,

How is everyone?  I hope you enjoyed the first taking a look: Nihon video.  Well it's a new month & honestly I can't believe it.  It's just like it was October not too long ago.  My mom, lil sister & I were in Texas watching my husband graduate from basic.  A few days later I arrived home around 7pm (as far as I can remember), got ready, went to visit my friend because it was his birthday then 30 minutes later I drove home & went to bed since I had caught a cold. bleh.  So it been a year already!

 That means supporting a great cause & fun costumes.  Last October I wore something pink everyday for the whole month.  It was either a piece of clothing, an accessory or the pin.  And while supporting a cause I was working hard on my Poison Ivy costume.  Although I was a bit disappointed that I didn't actually wear it on Halloween, but it came out just as I had planned.



The planning starts around August, that way when October comes around I'll only have to worry about picking up any missing pieces.  This year I'm incredibly late.  With that being said I decided to be Silk Spectre from Watchmen.  A couple weeks ago I changed my mind I felt that it was a little bit too simple for me (effortless if you will).  The big reveal won't happen until it get closer to Halloween.  In the mean time ....What are you beauties going to dress up as?       

Mahalo, MsCookeTea
    

No comments:

Post a Comment