Friday, September 16, 2011

In my Red Soles...

Hey everyone,

So I'm always thinking of new ideas & coming up with new projects.  This is something that I have started months ago when I moved here.  I'm not sure about you but I love Louboutins!  A pair made a small appearance in my first Shoe of the month video.  I would wear these shoes & take a picture of where I would go as a little self project.  Of course not every place, like me going to Taco Bell or at the convenient store but you get what I mean.  The first photo I took & I have to say it took me a while to get the perfect shot.  Not only was I the photographer but I was int he picture as well. When it comes to anything art related I alway need to make the end result exactly how I see it it my head.  Yes it's definitely time consuming but I love it.

So on to the project.  Just now, a few moments ago I decided to start posting "In my Red Sole" post.  They are on my personal FB but I thought I would share it with all of you.  This is another way I could bring you along with me from place to place in Japan.  I hope you'll enjoy this.  If you want to please join me in this little project (You don't need to wear CL's) wear what ever you'd like :). Here are my first 2 pictures.  The first was taken myself & the 2nd my husband took.    


Mahalo, MsCookieTea

No comments:

Post a Comment