Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Urban Decay 15yr anniversary palette

Hello,

One of my favorite makeup brands have made it 15 years.  With that came the limited edition 24/7 eye pencil set & now their 15 never before seen limited edition eye shadow palette.  I'm in love with the packaging.  Although I do wish it didn't pick up fingerprints like it does.  The large mirror on the inside of the cover makes it convenient to take this palette on the go with you.   I wasn't fortunate enough to be able to have it sent to me directly so I did wait almost 2 weeks before receiving the product.  It made it trip back home then to me internationally.  Because of that I have been admiring the piece in it's packaging for a little while now.  I can't say how each shadow applies and where they stand on the scale but I will soon test each of them out.  Personally I wish they had less neutrals but that's coming from someone who wears bright colors on a daily & only time to time gets caught wearing "natural"  looking makeup. What do you think of the palette? What looks would/have you created with it?






Mahalo, MsCookieTea
     

No comments:

Post a Comment