Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ocean Eyes Make-up Tutorial

Inspired by the ocean I came up with this look.  I was real excited to get my metallic pigment stack. Especially now that going to the mall isn't exactly convenient for me.   I just had to do a tutorial using it.  Hope you enjoy!!!

Here is a list of products that I used to put this look together:

Make Up For Ever:
-HD Foundation
- #156 Lashes

Urban Decay:
-24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Zero & Electric

Too Faced:
-The Bronzed and the Beautiful Palette

Wet n Wild:
-Vanity Palette

MAC:
-Chilled on Ice Paint pot
-Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation NC30
-Surf the Ocean crushed metallic pigment stack
-Hello Kitty Too Dolly Palette
-Deep Truth Eye Shadow
-Espresso Eye Shadow (eye brow color)
-Martha Lipstick



Mahalo, MsCookieTea

No comments:

Post a Comment