Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Cookie HAUL!!!!

I am uploading this video as we speak.  I mention things from Karmaloop, Victoria's Secret, & Fortune Cookie Soap.  I also show you a few random things I have like my Mint donut 3M Scotch Tape dispenser.  
Victoria's Secret is having their Semi Annual SALE right now.  So if you like their stuff you should check it out. 

Here are some offer codes:

Free Shipping when you spend $25 or more: SHIP25VS 
(I didn't mention this on in the video because I got the  e-mail about it after I had edited the video.) This offer ENDS THURSDAY!

Free Shipping when you spend $100 or more: SHIPVS11 

20% off any single clothing item: SUMMER20 
This offer ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Side Note: free shipping applies only to US orders.  $4.99 S&H for those in Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories.

I am not affiliated with Victoria's Secret I'm just sharing some fyi.  :) Happy Shopping!!!

-MsCookieTea

No comments:

Post a Comment