Friday, October 19, 2012

Minecraft Nail Art: Ghast

To kick off the Halloween series on my channel I decided to start off with a Minecraft inspired nail art. I chose to feature the Ghast for the first video.  If you love video games like me then I hope you enjoy this design as much as I do.  The red & graphite polish were used to create the background (The Nether).  I used a unused sponge tip applicator from a eye shadow palette to add texture similar to nether rack.  Since I usually don't use the applicator provided in palettes I save them for other projects such as this.  Then I went ahead with creating the Ghast.  Applied a quick drying top coat & the design is finished.

Watch the video here:



Product used:

-Revlon quick drying base coat
-MAC Nightfall
-O.P.I. An affair in red square
-Susie N.Y. #28
-Nubar nail art pen in white
-Revlon quick drying top coat






No comments:

Post a Comment