Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Sparkle tutorial

It's been a while since I had filmed/ uploaded a new tutorial on my channel.  I had taken a small break from makeup besides the halloween looks I had put together.  The past week I have dedicated most of my attention toward MW3 getting some good game footage for my upcoming videos.  We have already hit 2nd prestige within the first week.  But the other day I started filming tutorials again & felt like creating a look using MACs Spectacle of yourself.  So I did just that.  All the colors used for this look gives a fall/holiday feel & I really liked the way it came out.

Products Used:

Make Up For Ever:
-HD foundation & powder

Urban Decay:
-24/7 Eye pencil in Zero & Stray Dog

MAC:
-Mega Metal Eyeshadow Spectacle of Yourself
-Eyeshadows in Cork, Sketch, Blanc Type & Amber lights
-Blush Overdyed
-Lipstick Mary
-Lip gloss Martha

Lashes from Don Q



Mahalo, MsCookieTea

No comments:

Post a Comment